Philadelphia Public Art @philart.net
Landmark: Franklin Square
Named for Benjamin Franklin.
Northwest corner, 6th and Race.
On the Independence Mall tour.
Franklin Square Fountain
* Center of Franklin Square.
* 39.955650,-75.150450 [map]
* See also:
+phillyhistory.org 1915 picture of the fountain off
Living Flame Memorial
police and fire department logos
* Police and Fire Memorial. Painted during the 2006 Franklin Square renovation. The first picture is without the paint.
* Franklin Square.
* 39.955400,-75.149825 [map]
* Exhibits: Police and Fire Fighters
+historicphiladelphia.org's Franklin Square page
+wikipedia.org's Franklin Square page