Philadelphia Public Art @philart.net
* Memorial to Richardson Dilworth
* Was Southeast of the Southeast corner of 15th and JFK in the sunken portion of the North end of Dilworth Plaza on the West side of City Hall. Moved to the current location June, 2013. The last picture is from the original location.
* 38th Parallel Place (near Front, Dock, and Spruce).
* 39.945325,-75.144000 [map]
* On the Penn's Landing tour
* Exhibits: Moved
* See also:
+Smithsonian Oral History Interview with Emlen Etting
+wikipedia.org's Richardson Dilworth page