1848 (restored 2006)
* In memory of Frederick Graff
* small gazebo, bust
* The bust in the second picture was added after the first picture was taken.
* inscription: To the memory of Frederick Graff, who designed and executed the Fairmount Water Works. Erected by the City Councils of Philadelphia, June 1, 1848
* In the garden of the Water Works. Along the Schuylkill Banks, near the Spring Garden Bridge.
* 39.965625,-75.183250 [map]
* On the Museum Grounds tour.
* See also:
+phillyhistory.org 1933 picture of this piece
+Frederick Graff bio from famousamericans.net
+Fairmount Water Works