Tour: Philadelphia University Campus
List View | Map View
This very short tour starts on the East side of Henry Avenue North of School House Lane, runs Southeast through the campus to School House Lane, West on School House Lane across Henry, and then West by Southwest through the other side of the campus.
James Marsico, 2007
* ram, rocks
* inscription: Gift of the Classes of 2006 & 2007
* East side of Henry Avenue, North of School House Lane.
* 40.022950,-75.194125 [map]
* See also:
Unidentified Stack of Books With People
* big books, two people, one standing, one sitting
* The only thing resembling a signature is a carved ML with the L coming out the bottom of the right vertical of the M.
* Philadelphia University Campus, Northeast of Henry Ave. and School House Lane.
* 40.022550,-75.192750 [map]
* Exhibits: Unidentified
Paul J. Gutman Library Gargoyles
* small heads, buildings as hats
* Library walls. North side of School House Lane, East of Henry Ave..
* 40.022375,-75.191350 [map]
* Exhibits: Gargoyles
* See also:
+Paul J. Gutman Library page at philau.edu
The Tuttleman Center
* partial people, seated people, ball of yarn, cat, cell phone and calculator, cooking utensils, movie equipment, chinese characters, flower, food, masks, musical instruments, pencil and paper, sand, shells, sports equipment, water
* This is only a representative sampling of the art.
* North wall. Southwest from School House Lane and Henry Ave..
* 40.019400,-75.192375 [map]