Philadelphia Public Art @philart.net
Person: Pfc. Rui Manuel A. Relvas
Philadelphia Beirut Memorial
* Memorial to Cpl. Moses Arnold, Jr.,
Sgt. John J. Bonk, Jr.,
Cpl. Thomas A. Hairston,
Sgt. Gilbert Hanton,
Cpl. John F. Muffler,
Sgt. Rafael Pomales-Torres,
Pfc. Rui Manuel A. Relvas,
Cpl. Louis J. Rotondo
Sgt. Allen D. Wesley
3D USMC logo,
* Was at Penn's Landing on the North side of the Seaport Museum. Moved prior to 2010. The last picture is from the original location.
In Memoriam to the Philadelphia Marine Casualties of the Beirut Peace Keeping Mission.
If you forget my death then I died in vain.
October 23, 1983, 241 servicemen killed in the Beirut Terrorist Bombing.
Dedicated October 20, 1985
* Walkway North and East of Front and Spruce.
* 39.944885,-75.142660 [map]
* On the Penn's Landing tour
* Exhibits: Moved,