Philadelphia Public Art @philart.net
Person: Frederick Graff
1848 (restored 2006)
* In memory of Frederick Graff
* The bust in the second picture was added after the first picture was taken.
To the memory of Frederick Graff, who designed and executed the Fairmount Water Works. Erected by the City Councils of Philadelphia, June 1, 1848
* In the garden of the Water Works.
Along the Schuylkill Banks, near the Spring Garden Bridge.
* 39.965625,-75.183250 [map]
* On the Art Museum Grounds tour
* See also:
+phillyhistory.org 1933 picture of this piece
+Fairmount Water Works
+Frederick Graff bio from famousamericans.net