Philadelphia Public Art @philart.net
Person: Diego de Gardoqui
Diego de Gardoqui
* Statue of Diego de Gardoqui
* standing person,
piece of paper
* A number of different artists names are listed in various places, but this one seems most likely. In 2012 this piece was moved inside Sister Cities Park, and the Children's Garden was built around it
Envoy of the King of Spain
* Children's Garden, Sister Cities Park, East side of Logan Square.
West side of 18th, South of Vine.
* 39.958185,-75.169225 [map]
* On the Parkway and Pennsylvania tour
* Exhibits: Favorites,
* See also:
+wikipedia.org's Logan Circle page
+Diego Maria de Gardoqui entry from the National Park Service's Mission 2000 Database