Philadelphia Public Art @philart.net
Artist: Evelyn Keyser
Mother and Child (or See the Moon)
1968 (Smithsonian says 1964)
* Moved to the current location in 2017. Was in a plaza in front of the original Health Center where the new building now stands. Last picture is from the original location.
* In front of the South Philadelphia Community Health and Literacy Center.
West side of Broad, South of Morris.
* 39.928975,-75.168875 [map]
* On the South Philly tour
* Exhibits: Missing
* See also:
+vsba.com page for the Community Health and Literacy Center
* Roberto Clemente Recreation Center.
Southeast corner of 19th and Wallace.
* 39.966075,-75.168750 [map]
* On the Fairmount tour
people in groups,
* In front of the District Health Center, Southwest side of Cottman, Northwest of Bustleton.
* 40.048100,-75.060990 [map]
* On the Lower Northeast tour